Thursday, September 28, 2006

Omega-3 Information

A number of people have emailed and posted comments asking for more information about omega-3 fatty acids - what foods and/or supplements contain omega-3; how much is in each; how do you calculate the ratio; etc.

Tuesday, October 3rd, I will post a comprehensive list of foods, fats/oils and supplements for readers, along with recommended reading, resources and additional information.

I want to thank everyone who's inquired for their patience - such a post requires time to compile and reference properly!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM

    Yeah, I'm still trying to grasp that one myself. I'll be watching out for that for sure. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    This is the internet, not a book. There is no need need to get anything right 100% the first time. I would say slap up the info that you have now, and, once again, since this is not a book, update it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I found your chronicle of your weight loss experiment very interesting, but the expense of grass-fed meats makes me hesitate to undertake it myself. I'm hoping there are alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:06 AM

    Hi, thanks for an nice blog and information about Omega.. Can you tell if the Omega III change itsefl in % or quality if we eat conserves instead of fresch fish.. ex sardines.. herring etc..? We are a team who discuss this.

    ReplyDelete